1. Is it manuel or automatic application ?
All Lifex Polyester Corded Straps are applied with a manuel tensioner. Baling applications can also be tied manually.
2. What is the difference between Textile and Composite straps ?
Both types has got advantages depending on the area of usage. Textile straps are softer and lighter. Composite straps are stiffer, easier to feed and more resistant to weather conditions.
3. How do you apply the buckles to the straps ?
Although there is a standard way of placing the buckle before tensioning, there are several ways of feeding the strap to the buckle. You can see the application videos for more information.
4. Is there a special tool in order to feed the textile straps during applications ?
Yes there is a special tool which you can attach to the strap and feed it under the palettes easier.
5. Do you have quality certificate for these products ?
Yes, all Lifex Polyester Corded Straps are Germinscher Lloyd certified.
6. Can it be used without the buckles ? Does it weld like PET straps ?